American Red Cross
Babysitter’s Training Course
Ages: 11 to 15 years
What you need to know and what every parent wants in a safe and responsible babysitter!
The Babysitter’s Training course can help you—
• Care for children and infants.
• Be a good leader and role model.
• Make good decisions and solve problems.
• Keep the children you baby-sit and yourself safe
• Handle emergencies such as injuries, illnesses and household accidents.
• Write resumes and interview for jobs.
• And much more!
Min: 8 participants
Cost: Regular Fee: $80; JCC Member Discount: $60
To register for this class please call the JCC at 236-9555, ext. 0.
Registration deadline is May 22.