Give Now through
the Annual Campaign
The Annual Campaign for the Jewish Federation of Greater Harrisburg allows us to support our community through programs, education, events, and more. Living by our Jewish values allows our community to continue to thrive. The Federation strives to offer programs and services that engage with our community members, help those in need, and unite our vibrant community.
Thanks to the generosity of donors like you, Federation is able to continually expand our reach and help an increasing number of services, individuals, and organizations.
Want to help more? Here's a few ways:
- You may be able to double the impact of your gift through a Matching Gifts program with your employer. Contact your company or call Beth Romano 717-236-9555 x 3204 for more information.
- The Jewish Federation can accept stock transfer and retirement account distributions or required minimum distributions (RMDs). Contact Development Coordinator Bradley Seltzer for more information and specific instructions.
- You can also set up an automatic bank draft to make a monthly, quarterly, or yearly gift.
- Volunteer at JCC events and programs. Contact Bradley Seltzer for volunteer requirements and instructions.
- Give through EITC – The Educational Improvement Tax Credit allows organizations or business to offset their tax liability by making a qualified charitable contribution that benefits children from low-income families. Visit our EITC page to learn more.
- The Jewish Federation also accepts gifts in-kind of goods and services, other than cash gifts.
Questions? Contact Beth Romano, at (717) 236-9555 x 3204 for information on the Annual Campaign and other giving options.